Saturday, March 2, 2013

Little Boy, Big Shoes

I've mentioned before how Elliott likes to carry our shoes around the house.  Usually he just brings us our shoes for us to put on.  On Friday, Elliott brought my Danskos into the kitchen and tried to put them on himself.  He struggled for a while . . .



He would get one on but the other would be too far away or he would fall out of the first one.


Hey, Mama, can I get some help over here?


I guess I'll just go on my way with one shoe . . . 


After I helped him get in both shoes, he scooted across the floor . . . 


Until he hit an obstacle (the trash can) and couldn't figure out how to turn around.  Wrong foot, buddy!


I turned him around and helped him back in the shoes.


And off he went!


Oh! These make me taller!


Let's see what kind of trouble I can get into now that I'm three inches taller!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment