Sunday, January 29, 2012

Relaxing Weekend

We stayed close to home this weekend as I nursed a nasty headcold. Wow, I will never take sudafed and other strong cold meds for granted. But I don't want to drug our little boy!

Elliott rolls over in both directions now. Gone are the days when we could put him down in one spot and be sure he would stay there. We put him on his back on his activity mat yesterday morning and came back to find him off the mat on his tummy.
Who? Me?

Elliott in his "big boy" shirt in the big chair. Jesse noted that he can't get away with tucked a button-down shirt into sweatpants. I'm thankful for that! We have about 50 years before that becomes acceptable attire for Jesse.

I LOVE this picture! The smile. The crossed ankles. Wow, I love our kid!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment