Saturday, February 25, 2012

A week in pictures

Our little boy is so awesome.  He brings us smiles every day.  Here are some pictures of his cuteness over the past week.

Hey! Why did you put this toucan where I can't reach it??

And this turtle too!

Humphrey stayed with us for a few days while my parents were in Florida.  He and Elliott usually ignore each other but get along very well when they do interact.  My parents have noted that Humphrey sleeps near Elliott when he naps at their house.  I guess Humphrey is guarding him.

Happy, smiley boy

We're practicing sitting these days.  We keep both hands near by since he doesn't have control over his muscles yet.  He'll go from nicely sitting to arching his back and launching himself in a split second. 

Happy!

Mid-launch

Mom, why do you keep pointing that thing in my face??
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. All the pictures are adorable but that last one made me laugh out loud.
    Is he tiring of the camera. I hope not.

    ReplyDelete