Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Boy and His Bunny

Elliott has many stuffed animals that he plays with but he sleeps with a very soft bunny. He isn't particularly attached to it but I usually bring it when we stay somewhere other than home. It is like bringing a little piece of home with us. Jesse left for work this week and Elliott developed a cough around the same time. After a couple of rough nights, my parents encouraged us to stay with them so they could help me if he was up a lot again. Well, that was a few days ago. They make dinner. They take Elliott in the morning and let me sleep in. They keep us warm, cozy, and loved. And, he is sleeping like a champ here. So, we haven't gone home in a few days :)

On our way up to bed tonight, I realized I had forgotten Elliott's blanket and bunny from his bag. (I pack up everyday with the best of intentions of going home.) We came back downstairs to get them and Elliott carried his bunny. It was too cute to miss. My camera is at home so Mike captured these on his phone. We were trying for a smile in the second shot.





No comments:

Post a Comment