Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Elliott and Friends

On Monday, Elliott and I went for a walk with my friend Leigh. As you can see, she is ready to pop with Elliott's soon-to-be friend, Baby Boy Smith. Kudos to Leigh for setting a quick pace on a three mile walk one day AFTER her due date! We're excited for Baby Smith to arrive any day!!
We spent Tuesday at Poppy and Coco's house (those are my parent's grandparent names). Elliott had the most happy awake time we've had so far. Here is a great picture of happy Elliott with Uncle Ted. While we were there, my dad and I weighed Elliott on the shipping scale Ted and my mom use for their business. He's 10 lbs, 4 oz!!! It's a different scale than his "official" weigh-ins at the doctor's office but this boy is certainly well fed and growing!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment