Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween - Part I


Elliott and I went to a great Halloween party on Friday afternoon. He dressed up as a fireman for the occassion. The three of us are going to the Ortmans' for Halloween tomorrow night. I'll take my camera and post a "Halloween - Part II" with pictures of Ned and Elliott.
Below is the treat we brought to the party. I got the idea from a high school friend's facebook page. I had planned on making them on Friday morning before going to the party but ending up taking a nap after a night with very little sleep. Knowing how excited I was about these, Jesse headed to the kitchen and made them without being asked. I love my husband!! They are marshmallows dipped in milk chocolate and rolled in goodies. The recipe I looked at specifically suggested milk chocolate to prevent overwhelming the marshmallow. We rolled them in orange flavored crunchies, heath bar (yum!), and cinnamon flavored chocolate chips (double yum!). I think we'll make these for other holidays using different toppings.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love all the posts... looking forward to Halloween Part II:)

    ReplyDelete