Monday, January 2, 2012

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!


Saying goodbye to 2011 is somewhat bittersweet.  Without doubt, it was the best year of my life.  We moved into a home we will be in for long enough that I am actually getting rid of boxes, instead of saving them for the next time we move.  Jesse has been home more than he has been gone and is an amazing father.  I've seen all of my closest friends this year and become closer with new friends.  And, best of all, we have wonderful Elliott to make each and everyday more special.  He is such a joy.  I am thrilled to see what 2012 has in store for us and to watch Elliott continue to grow and thrive!

Here are some pictures from the past few days.  I've put the computer away and focused on spending time with my family.  Jesse is heading back to work at the end of this week and we will miss him terribly.  We're making the best of the last few days before Jesse leaves and I head back to work.

We have toes!  Elliott has found his feet in the past week, and realized that he can put them in his mouth.  We love watching him hold onto both legs as he pulls his feet into his mouth.


Everyone's favorite . . . baby in a bucket.
Look at how big he is compared to his first bath.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a wonderful team so I know you will be Missing Jesse more than usual! Going back to work must be hard on both of you but reality has a way of being part of the equation.

    Please give Elliott hugs and kisses from Aunt Dona and please continue to share pictures with us!! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete