Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 6-7 Pics

Yesterday was a sad day as we said goodbye to Jesse for his first trip since Elliott was born.  We all fared well, especially with the quick goodbye when Jesse was put on an earlier flight that left 20 minutes after we got to the airport.  Here is a picture of Elliott sleeping on Jesse shortly before we left home.


I went to my parents' house for dinner (and moral support) last night with our third cousins.  My mom captured a rare picture of my boy and me.  I love the background here.  Ted is playing with Ned and about to toss him onto the couch and Holly is walking into the shot from the right.

My mom came over to watch Elliott this morning while I went to the gym and took these cute pictures.  Elliott is playing with a beautiful silver rattle that was mine when I was a baby.

Doing bicep curls like Mama

I wonder what this tastes like . . . 

Yum!  Highly edible!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures, especially the one of you holding Elliott! Hope Jesse returns soon! Let's meet this week for lunch perhaps?

    ReplyDelete