Wednesday, March 7, 2012

FOOD!!!

Yesterday was a big day in our house.  Elliott had his first food!  I've been really proud of the fact that he's been nourished by nothing other than my body for 14.5 months (9 in my belly and 5.5 with milk).  We chose oatmeal for his first food.  Elliott wasn't quite sure what to think of it all.  Here are some pictures . . .

What's are you doing to me, Daddy?


Love the eyebrows


Food all over the face and bib.  He ate it quite well but spit everything and more up a couple minutes later.


Meal #2.  Here we are tonight trying Elliott's second dinner.


He was more interested in chewing on his new bib.


Open wide!


We got lots of laughs when Elliott stuck his tongue out mid-meal.


I took a turn at feeding him too.  He's definitely interested in food!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment