Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Dragon and the Panda

We went to our first Halloween party of the year last Friday at the Mayers' house.  Elliott is a dragon - and a very cute one at that!  His costume is easy, comfortable, and warm.  Homemade?  Not so much.

Jesse and the dragon having a snack


Elisa and Elliott missed the full kids' picture so we did a photoshoot of the two of them.
Feel free to add your own commentary to this string of photos!

A dragon and a panda were sitting on a couch (pretty sure that's the first time that has ever been said).


The dragon said, "look over there!"  The panda promptly looked the other way.


The dragon said, "it's sooooo funny!!"  The panda agreed, cracking a smile and revealing her fabulous dimples.


The panda said, "it's even better if you cover this eye."


The dragon said, "now, I have to cover your eye."  The panda had other thoughts on that.


"What?," asked the dragon.  "Is that a bounce house I see?"  The panda looked at the dragon with stunned disbelief.


"It is!!" exclaimed the dragon.  "It's too bad we're so small and unstable or else we could go play with all the big kids."  The panda said, "next year, my friend, next year."


Hope you love these pictures as much as we do!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. "I have looked at these over and over again," said the panda's mom. I cannot stop laughing at them! I absolutely love your captions, Emily! I don't think I could put it better myself. Love the one with Elisa covering Elliott's eye..."Look, you're a pirate dragon!" What good buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one darn cute dragon! xoxo Ginger

    ReplyDelete