Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pulling himself up

Elliott gets stronger and faster every day.  I used to be able to leave him playing on the floor of the bedroom while I took a shower in the morning.  Today involved figuring out how to take down the pack and play in the living room and set it back up in the bedroom at 6:30 in the morning (I thought about trying to shove it through the door set up but wisely reconsidered).  I'm not one to read directions or it would have gone much more quickly.  I had to keep him contained in "baby jail" so he wouldn't get in to trouble and hurt himself.

Last night, Elliott was playing while we were getting ready for bed.  He scooted over to a big basket and pulled himself up onto his feet!  Of course my camera decided to have an error at that exact moment but here are some shots around that time.

Scoping out his hand holds and starting to pull up.

Part way up and getting distracted by the neighboring toy bin.
 

He almost always looks when I call his name now, unless he's playing with something really exciting.


Working on his crawl . . . and starting to take after his dad and grandma by closing his eyes for pictures.


Hello my blog readers!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment