Monday, April 30, 2012

More from Ned's Birthday + Sunday Laughs and Snuggles

Here are some more pictures from Ned's birthday party, while everyone was still happy.  Thanks to Coco for all the pictures for this post.

The birthday boy and Uncle Teddy


Ned with Aunt Missy in the background.  He looks so grownup in this picture!


Play dough fun.  Elliott (right forefront) was totally content eating his feet, as you do.  This is also one of the few shots of Elliott and Ned in their matching striped pajamas.


Sunday was wonderful.  Elliott and I spent the night at my parents house.  He was up often during the night so he went to play with Coco and Poppy around 8 am so I could go back to sleep (love that).  I then went out for brunch with two girlfriends.  I love my family to pieces but it was nice to have non-family, non-work socializing.  After I got back, we played on the big bed for a while and got these great pictures.

Full of laughs


He likes bouncing and flying.  I love those smiles.


Weeeeeeeee


So happy


My boy and me


A moment of zen, thanks to the entertainment value of a sequined coaster.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment