Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ted and Jen's Wedding Weekend

We've been on vacation!  Sorry for the big delay in posts.  I so enjoyed spending every moment of the last 10 days with my wonderful family that I left my computer at home, collecting dust.

Before dawn last Thursday, we packed up (an enormous amount of stuff) and flew to Sacramento for Ted and Jen's wedding.  I was nervous about how Elliott would do on such a long trip, especially since he doesn't like sitting still these days.  He was a champ!  Our body clocks were completely awry after the early morning wake up and three hour time change.  Elliott woke up at 4:30 am!  After a few hours had passed, I delivered him to Poppy and Coco for some play time.  Holly and Mike had the same idea with Ned so both boys were in there . . . in (unplanned) matching PJs! [Thanks to my Dad for all of these pictures!]

Here they are in bed with Coco.

Smiles and snuggles


Our rooms had huge bathtubs.  My parents figured out that the tub was a perfect playpen for Elliott!


Oh no! Elliott didn't want to be held anymore.

Ejecting!


The wedding was beautiful.  I did not have my camera but here is a shot of the happy couple from Eva, Jen's mother.


Holly and me before the wedding


Two weeks after Elliott was born, we went to a reception to celebrate the marriage of our friends Case and Jess.  While there, Jess gave me wonderful advice to start a blog with pictures of Elliott.  And so "Elliott's World" was born.  Thank you Jess!  We were excited to see Jess, Case, and Wyatt and take some pictures with them.  Jess's blog Little Boy Brown is linked at the right side of my page.


I just love Elliott's smile in this shot.


Wyatt and Ned pondering life and each other. 

If you're happy and Ned is petting you, clap your hands!!


Stay tuned for more pictures from our vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment