Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Toes in Lake Erie

I was so good at taking pictures for the first eight months of Elliott's life but thought I had fallen off the wagon for June.  It turns out I have been taking pictures but left them on the camera.  So, I have to do catch up for June!

It's been unseasonably warm this month and we've taken advantage of the warm temperatures by getting up to the beach.  Here are pictures from Elliott's first warm weather trip to our beautiful beach.  He's already been up here a few times but it was cold (November and March).  

New swimming outfit


Checking out our new deck


Mama, check out my shovel!


Look at those cheeks and chins!  This doesn't even look like Elliott but I had to post because it is so funny.


We took him to the beach, sat him on the sand, and we stood at the waters' edge.


We crawled over to see Jesse . . . 


And check out the water


Made it to Daddy!
 


Hi Mama!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment