Monday, November 24, 2014

Blackman Farms

We went apple picking at Blackman Farms in late September.
Give me the apples!


Another day, more pumpkins.


Mama, I want these ones.


So big!


Towing our loot back to the car. Applesauce making ensued.


From Blackman Farms, we went over to Lockport to see the locks on the Erie Canal. I haven't been there since elementary school. It's really cool!


My boys.


We made the most of this Indian summer by going out for ice cream. Think Lucy likes it?


We went to the WNY Fiber Festival to see Coco demonstrating on her great wheel and Jay selling wool.


Not all the apples went into applesauce. I make a mean apple pie!


New matching jammies from Grandma Sue.


Lucy is so full of smiles.


She really wanted to help with yardwork by moving the wheelbarrow. 


Can I ride this bike, Mama?


No comments:

Post a Comment