Thursday, May 3, 2012

Standing up in baby jail

Elliott usually wakes up to eat around 4 or 4:30 and then goes back to sleep until 6:30 or sometimes 7:30.  But the past two mornings, he has woken up at 5:30, ready to play and certainly no interest in sleeping.  I think he was so excited about his daddy coming home today (yippee!!!) that he couldn't sleep.  After an hour and a half of playing this morning, he seemed ready for a nap.  A nap, at 7 am! That's a sure sign of waking up too early.  After eating for a while, he was nearly asleep but started fussing when I put him in his crib.  I picked him up for a minute and then put him back down.  He was awake but very calm so I went back to the kitchen to get our many bags packed.  After a while, he started talking.  Then he got louder.  I went in to check on him and found this:



He was so proud of himself.  Standing up like a big boy.

This reminds me of a picture of me when I was little.


So cute in his new warm weather outfit!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment