Friday, November 1, 2013

Random Catchup

I've gone from taking lots of pictures with the big, nice camera to taking more pictures with my phone. My hands always seem to be busy with a kid or two. Here is an assortment of pictures off my phone from the last two weeks. Someone in these two weeks, Grandpa Nick came from a visit. We had a wonderful time - and I failed to get a single picture of him with the kids. Fail. Next time, Nick.

Elliott loves wearing his bike helmet - even in the car.



Chubby knee dimples make me smile.


Lucy attended her first meeting and slept the whole time. Aunt Hol got some snuggles.


She's more and more alert every day. This is just shy of one month old.


Lucy and Penny got side by side diaper changes. Penny lit up next to Lucy and tried to hold her hand. How do you make Penny look big? Put her next to a newborn. Lucy is in the 75th percentile and Penny is in the 2nd. We have been very lucky to get almost all of Elliott's clothes as hand-me-downs from Ned. When Lucy was born, I assumed we would have the same arrangement with Penny. However, Lucy is currently six weeks old and approximately 11 pounds. Penny is 10.5 months and 15 pounds. It looks like Lucy with pass Penny in size in a hurry! Would anyone care to place a wager on when this will happen?


Eyes - 10/21/13


Elliott building a big tower.


Cute outfit from Danielle - 10/23/13.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. diaper change pics would have been nice if they were nkd showingpussy

    ReplyDelete