Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sibling Love and Such

Elliott really loves Lucy. He asks all the time to "see her," "kiss her," and "hold her on couch." When we have Lucy on her activity mat, Elliott crawls right in to lie next to her.



"Pet her."


My face looks goofy when I have to use all my muscles to hold my head up!


Holding hands. These two make my heart swell. 


The week before Halloween, we carved a pumpkin. Elliott getting excited to carve.


He put his hand in once and had zero interest in helping scoop out the pumpkin guts.


But he loved watching Daddy do it. "What doing, Daddy?"


The look of joy when Jesse lit a candle in the "pumpkin face."


Another day, another cute dress. This one was handmade by Aunt Hol!


This is not the most flattering picture of Lucy but it was too funny not to capture and share.


I love watching these little people sleep, especially when Elliott cheeks get impressively large during car naps.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Not sure she will thank you for the finger-in-nose shot but your two babies are very cute together or individually. Elliott can certainly express unabashed joy, as at pumpkin carving time.

    ReplyDelete