Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Back to a Family of Four

Jesse arrived home after two weeks away. While it wasn't easy, we survived without him (with a great deal of help) but were thrilled to have him home.

Lucy likes to play in her jumper now. She turned her head around to look at Elliott.


Elliott riding the daddy horse.


Jesse and I were honored to attend Hollyn's baptism. My mom watched the kids while we got out. We brought one of the beautiful cupcakes home for Elliott and he got it after he finished his dinner. The lengths he went to to not touch the frosted were hilarious.


How Elliott eats a cupcake.


Success! He managed to pick the cupcake up and leave all the frosting on the plate. Just when we thought he was starting to like frosting!


Haircut time!


Elliott is excited to get his haircut now. Quite a change from last year!


Wide-eyed after nap in an outfit suitable for spring.


Toes! Lucy loves her toes (there is an entire toes post coming up soon).


This sweater was mine when I was wee.


I have to remind myself to cherish these moments of peacefulness. I love my snuggles.


No comments:

Post a Comment