Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lucy 9 Months and Home from Colorado

The past two weeks have been crazy. I've been working much more than normal on my desk job. Jesse left for six weeks. Toby and Lincoln visited for a week. Then Lucy and I traveled back to Colorado so I could help out as a guest fitter at SOL for the past week. Therefore, blogging has suffered. Now I'm over a month behind!

Playing with Grandma on our last day in Colorado.


Sibling snuggles. I cannot get over the cuteness of matching PJs. Maybe with need to do our own version of "In My Christmas Jammies." Husband, you in?


Apparently Lucy was ready to take of her jammies.


The kids were troopers on the flights home. Baby girl sleeping.


Elliott was asleep in front of me and his cute hand slipped backwards.


Nine months old on the day of our flight home! We were lucky enough to have an empty seat next to me. Look at this big girl in her own seat!


Sleeping boy. I love watching these kids sleep.


Lucy was a celebrity in the Buffalo airport. She had been cooped up all day and was eager to get down. When she started crawling around the baggage claim area, a crowd assembled to watch her.


And take her picture!


Camping is next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment