Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Charlotte's Birthday Party - Part 2

Jumping right back in where we left off - cupcakes!  Elliott was only mildly interested in his chocolate cupcake.  He managed to get crumbs everywhere and then move back to his pizza.  I love pizza too but is he really my kid if he refuses a cupcake!?!



Ned, on the other hand, was a BIG fan of the green frosting.  Check out the tongue . . . 


He's mesmerized by cake, much like his mother.


What?  Do I have something on my face??


Who me?


Ha!


Elliott is a really great eater.  I am reminded of this every time we are around other kids and I see how long he sits still and eats.  He was the last one in his chair at lunch.  I think he didn't want to leave!


All that playing and eating was exhausting!  He conked out shortly after we got in the car.


Thanks for turning 2, Charlotte, and including us in your celebration!  We're looking forward to 3 already!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment