Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Last Shots from 2012

Since we rang in 2013 with today, I wanted to post the last few pictures from 2012.  These were taken on my phone over the last week.  Sorry about the poor photo quality.

Elliott got up close with Penny - with heavy supervision



He really likes her.  He rocks her carrier, whether she is in it or not.  He wants to pet her but this is as close as we let him get - foot petting.


Jesse is keeping tabs on Elliott using the fabulous built-in handle that is overalls


After threatening to get a larger, all wheel drive vehicle for a while now, my mom showed up at home one night with a minivan she was test driving.  Ned and Elliott thought it was the best toy ever.  I enjoyed testing the recliner in the back seat.  It went back to the dealer the next day . . . 


Jesse and I got cross country skis for Christmas from my parents (and poles from Ted and Jen).  I've been out three of the four days since we've had our gear.  On this day, Jesse was working on the house so I went out with Leah and her kids.  Elliott fell asleep two minutes into our trip.  I got to listening to his sweet sleep breathing - and cute snores - for more than half of our trip out.  We love our skis.  Thank you!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment