Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mr. Cleaner

Get ready for some cuteness!  Elliott has found the broom closet and it is quite entertaining for all of us.  As I look at these pictures, I'm astounded by how grown up Elliott is now.  He looks more and more like a boy and less and less like a baby.

Surprise!  It's me!



Is this my better side?


On the move with his cleaning gear


Here, Mama.  This is my dust pan.


Daddy, is this how I do it?


Getting a little help on his cleaning technique


Woah!  Down we go!


Or is this my better side?


I hope you love these as much as we do.  Jesse and I laughed out loud while looking through these last night, especially the first two.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, and he does look like a little boy rather than a baby. Such a busy little guy as well. Too cute for words. Enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete