Monday, January 14, 2013

The Broken Bowl

Today I bring you a guest post from Poppy . . . He sent this email and photo to my siblings and me on Saturday evening.

Today Elliott was doing what he does so well, clearing the baby dish shelf because most of the items there are clay pigeons, as it were. One of the plastic bowls, the one with Mama Rabbit tucking Baby Rabbit into bed, did not negotiate the landing on the tile floor as well as the other items did. However, not to worry, I was able to repair it
with packing tape. It's good as new, in my opinion. Elliott left a thoughtful note for Coco on the bowl. He is so sweet. Coco was not at all upset with the minor damage. After all, these cheap plastic bowls have been put to good use for years, feeding all of you as well at Ned and Elliott. She views this as a utilitarian item which has served us well and now should be replaced. I, on the other hand, see this as an heirloom of sorts. (just kidding, Em, don’t feel bad) so we will continue to use it with the barely-noticeable repair I have made. 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment