Friday, May 11, 2012

Best Weekend Ever - Part 3

Our wonderful weekend continued into Sunday, my actual birthday.  We went over to my parents' house in the morning to spend more time with Claire and Scott before they drove back to NYC.  Then I went off to a lovely bridal shower for my dear friend Jordan.  Jesse ran errands while Elliott took an epic nap in and out of three stores (he usually wakes up on the go now).  We met again at my parents' house and spent time outside enjoying a beautiful day.  My dad took these wonderful pictures of our little family.

Happy boy playing with one of his favorite toys


And his cups


Checking out the Mama jungle gym


But the Daddy jungle gym is more fun - it's taller


Grass . . . so entertaining


Look! I found a new hand-hold.  Mama's nose!


Oh, I'll try holding on to her cheek.  


Nope!  I like the nose better.  (This did not feel good.)


Our family of three.  Being together with our wonderful Elliott was the best 30th birthday present I could ever imagine.  
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: