Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Beach Day with Rachel and Elisa

Rachel and Elisa came up to Abino on Friday to enjoy the beach and the breeze. Usually, we escape the heat up there but last week's heat wave was so hot that my parents succumbed and turned on the AC (something that only happens once a summer, if at all).

A self portrait of my boy and me that we sent to Jesse.



Rachel and Elisa got right in the action with Dutch (in Rachel's lap), Elliott, and Humphrey.


I did not take my camera to the beach but Rachel did. I'll post any good pictures I get from her. After fun on the beach, we came up for lunch. Elliott and Elisa had a blast together.
 
One smiling. 


The other smiling.


Both smiling and laughing!


A shot of the breezy day. We had fun and hope they come up again soon!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment