Monday, April 7, 2014

Brownie Batter and One More Ski

Elliott likes to help me bake but has never tried raw batter . . . until last weekend. If you ask me, most things are better before they are baked. I always eat the batter and he has definitely seen me eat it. I'm not sure why this was different but he tried brownie batter.


He loved it! That's my kid.


There was chocolate everywhere - a true sign of a good time.


One night last week, my mom FaceTimed just as I was taking the kids up to bed. She wanted to say goodnight to Elliott. I had a better idea. She could read him stories while I put Lucy to bed. Technology at its best!


Two posts ago, I said that we got out on our last snowy Sunday of the year. I spoke too soon. We received 8-10" of snow on March 30th. My planned trail run with Laura and Kaitlin quickly turned into a cross country ski. 
Kaitlin, Henry (on her back), Laura, Tim, and Elliott (on Tim's back).


The boys got a bit antsy so they played on the playground while Laura and I went for another look. Look at those smiles! Elliott was a bit too big for the swing with all of his snow gear on. Laura and I had to take his boots off and tug for a while to get him out of the swing.


Boys having fun.



Here is Elliott in the same swing on May 13, 2012. How he has grown!



1 comment:

  1. Naturally, I love the baking photos! What a helper Elliott is! I think our lives are in perfect sync with our little men - Colton and I baked this past week too (blog post coming soon)!

    ReplyDelete