Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Last Days of March

Not really a theme here. Just some snapshots from the end of March.
Elliott is becoming quite the little builder. Rather than making a house with his Lincoln logs, he built a fence.


I took an early picture. He eventually had all of the pieces in his long fence.


Lucy and I went on a shopping date with Danielle and Emma. Budding fashionistas!
Lucy (left), Emma (right).


Guacamole! Yum! (Actually, she doesn't seem to be a huge fan of food yet but I'm sure her time will come.)


Sending a picture to Daddy as we snuggle in Elliott's bed.


Lucy loves jumping. On this afternoon, I tried unsuccessfully to put her down for a nap. I eventually gave up and put her in the jumper. She went nuts in there!


Elliott went for a ride in Poppy's bag. Smiles all around!


No comments:

Post a Comment