Thursday, April 17, 2014

Science Museum, Play with Friends, and Giggles

Elliott is helping me write this blog post. Commentary in quotes is by Elliott.

"That's where cars and trains are."
Elliott playing at the Science Museum. 


"Putting the balls back in."


"Lucy. She's in a big girl seat. I don't see her back. And I don't see yours because it's back there," as he reaches around me to see my back.
Lucy prefers riding in her big girl seat in the stroller. She rests her feet on the back of Elliott's seat just like Hollyn, the High Roller


"I'm resting."


"Lincoln and Lucy. Lincoln trying to pull Lucy a little bit." He was pushing, if we are going for accuracy.


"That's Lincoln and Lucy a little bit."


"She's getting Lincoln. She's trying to get Lincoln."


It looks like Lucy bounced to make Lincoln push her around. He such a big boy, already walking around!


Turn up your volume to enjoy some Lucy giggles!


"I'm eating one of Levi's cupcakes. There's a robot right there. See him? He's right there. We were eating green cupcakes at Levi's party at Miss Essa's shop where Levi's party was."
Translation: We had a great time celebrating Levi's fourth birthday. Her party was at Vanessa's art store and the kids all painted letters.


No comments:

Post a Comment