Tuesday, May 13, 2014

April Randoms

I wrote this post a few nights ago but it didn't post. I just went to post it and lost all the text. Sad!
I end up with pictures each month that don't fit into the themes of the larger blog posts. These are random keepers from the end of April.

Lucy loves to suck on the webbing belt in her high chair. Weird. Good thing she is so cute.


Lucy met a cat when we stopped by to visit Leigh. This was the first cat that Elliott met back in September 2012.


Toby bought this beautiful dress in Thailand. We love elephants!


Many mornings, I am lying in bed and hear this sequence.
Elliott's monitor activates (they are sound activated).
Elliott's door opens.
Foot steps, foot steps, foot steps. (How can 30 pounds be so loud?!?)
Lucy's monitor activates as her door opens.
Foot steps, foot steps, foot steps.
"Hi Woosey!" (Lucy with a "W" instead of an "L")
Lucy giggles and coos as Elliott climbs into her crib.
Sibling love!


Blinded by the flash on my phone.


Going grocery shopping is the hardest thing for me to swing. Between naps, meals, and maintaining my sanity, it's not easy to get to Wegmans. I go to the little store in our town sometimes but I despise it so much that I would rather go hungry than walk in there. The kids woke up much earlier than normal one Saturday morning so we headed over to Wegmans. It was a success! Lucy took a cat nap in the car and both kids were happy.

Holding the bags. A Wegmans shopper from birth. Or before.


Look who can sit up in the car cart!!


There were two hiccups during our trip. Going to the bathroom is a challenge. The kids had to go once. Lucy peed mid-diaper change all over herself while Elliott was in a stall trying to go on the potty by himself. A wonderful Wegmans employee kindly offered to hold Lucy for me. Then we were ready to go home but I needed to visit the ladies' room. I wasn't about to take an enormous cart full of groceries into the bathroom with me. After trying in vain to find someone I knew, I asked at the customer service counter if they could watch the kids. Who could say no to these two?? Now that is customer service!!

Big girl at the wheel!


Lucy in her cowboy boots ready to go to Ned's party.


Jesse was home for one week at the end of the month. Little Lucy loved snuggling with Daddy after a chilly morning walk.


We love our weekend brunch and walk routine with the Magees. Tim is a trooper and carries Elliott.


I was trying to push Lucy's nap a bit later one morning. She did not approve of my change to her schedule.


Coco had to spend a week in bed recovering from a recent surgery. We went over for a family visit. Lucy loved relaxing on her Coco.


Elliott enjoyed a Thomas story.


Dutch got a new pad for his birthday. We ordered the one for 70+ pounds as he is already over 70 pounds a still growing. This pad is enormous. He can share it with all of his friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment