Saturday, May 17, 2014

Everyday Life

Some snapshots of our regular days.

Elliott was hiding from me when he didn't want to leave my parents' house. Can you find him?


I love to take cute pictures of these two snuggling.


Hugs.


Mama? Why is he squeezing me?


5/3/14. Pulling herself up to her knees!


Watching the Kentucky Derby.


DJ Lucy.


Hi, friend!


Look at my hat, Mama.


One of our weekend walks with the Magees. Tim was a trooper and carried Elliott for much of it.


We try to FaceTime with Daddy daily but the time change and schedules make it hard to connect every day. Lucy reaches out for Daddy. That's long distance love.


5/4/14. Supporting herself on her feet. She got help from Coco getting up to standing.
Cameo in the back from Leslie who timed her trip from DC to be here around my birthday. Thanks, Leslie!


Caught in the act. There is Elliott climbing into Lucy's crib.


Isn't this what you wear to read books?


Emma came over for a playdate.


Mmmmmm. Plastic celery and banana.


Lucy learned rough snuggling from Penny and is now using the technique on Emma.


Now that Lucy is on the move, she crawls over to see Dutch.


Is there anything cuter than sleeping kids? I'm about to head to bed myself and I'm looking forward to checking on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment