Sunday, May 18, 2014

Matching PJs are the Cutest!!!!

Cute kids in cute matching PJs? Cutest thing ever!! When I posted these on Facebook, a friend commented "what is the point of having two kids if you don't dress them alike." We don't do a lot of matching outfits but, when we do, it makes my mama pride come out.

I went up to check on the kids before I went to bed after one of our great babysitters had put them to bed. I was so excited to see their sleeping bodies in matching PJs from Louise. We had to take pictures in the morning. Lucy looks confused by Elliott's craziness.


This is the keeper. I now have this on the lock screen of my phone. I smile every time I see this picture.


A few nights later, I put them in matching PJs again. My first few attempts at getting a cute picture were unsuccessful.


Elliott wanted nothing to do with it.


This is what 90% of my pictures look like.


Snuggles.


The winner. Playing with cars from Aunt Jenny White!


These PJs are hand me downs. The big pair belonged to Ned and the little pair belonged to Elliott. Here are the boys in them at Ned's third birthday party. It was a pajama party, in case you were wondering.


No comments:

Post a Comment