Friday, April 12, 2013

Birthday Suit and Sunglasses

I don't really remember how these pictures came about but they are awesome. Elliott wanted to try on his sunglasses that he hasn't worn in months. He wore them around the house in short spurts for a couple of days, usually around his neck. One night as we were getting ready for a shower or bed, he wore his sunglasses and nothing else. I censored out his important parts to make these safe for internet viewing.

I love the profile of that belly.



All smiles


Oh! What a cool kid!


Cheese!
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. love to see his d--k

    ReplyDelete
  2. hes cute. Id like to play with him as I play with my 3yr old sister. he can fuck my sister and my sister and i will suck his dick and i will fuck his ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Así de chiquitos hay que entrenarlos
    Aplicando un poco de aceite

    ReplyDelete