Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Elliott's Secret

Elliott has a BIG secret . . .



He is going to be a BIG brother!


We are so excited to be expanding our family. I am 16 weeks now and due September 18th, a whole two days after Elliott's 2nd birthday.

I bought this t-shirt to share the news with Jesse. When I found out I was pregnant with Elliott, Jesse was away at work and I called to tell him. This time, Jesse was overseas again and I decided I really wanted to tell him in person. Fortunately, the internet has a solution for everything and this shirt was just what I needed. Jesse arrived home very late one night (after midnight, actually) and came straight to bed. Being on a completely different timezone, he was up long before Elliott and me. When we woke up, I put the t-shirt on over Elliott PJs and sent him into the living room. Jesse took one look at Elliott then looked up at me with a big smile and said, "really?!". It was worth the wait to be able to see the joy on Jesse's face.

Many thanks to Kristen Rice for the first picture. She is a very talented photographer! http://kristenricephotography.com/
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Doren Family! We are thrilled for you and love the special shirt! xoxo Jason, Leigh & Colton

    ReplyDelete