Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter Eggs

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've posted. Sorry about that! I have some catch up to do . . .

The Saturday before Easter, Elliott and I had a date to color eggs. We were supposed to be with a group at Holly's house but Ned came down with a nasty stomach bug. So, Sarah stepped up and hosted everyone at her house. I love her house! You can see some of her awesome paint selections in the background and the beautiful new kitchen they just put it. Mike, Holly's husband for those who don't know, designed and built this beautiful kitchen, including building all custom cabinets. It looks awesome!!

Elliott's blue egg



"You see, Elliott, I have this pen."
"Oh, Aunt Holly! A pen!"


Elliott was really, really interested in playing with the stove. Not a good toy.


"What cookie?" This boy loves his cookies.


Elliott practicing being a big brother by pushing around a truck in a doll stroller.


Sophia showing off the special eggs she colored at school. Orange . . . 


And blue. What a beautiful girl!


Checking out the undercarriage.


Kristen Rice took these beautiful pictures of Elliott. This one is my new favorite picture of him.


Extremely focused on dying his fingers, I think. I doubt there was an egg involved.


Ruby and Luca were also there to join in the fun but somehow I missed them in the pictures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment