Monday, April 29, 2013

Family Sunday Afternoon

Last Sunday, much of Jesse's extended family came over to visit while we were in town. I left my camera stowed for most of the afternoon and opted to visit instead. After a while, Jesse's brother Garrett was asking about my camera and I basically forced him to go take pictures. He politely obliged.

Elliott was very concerned that someone else had my camera.



Hayden resting on the steer head.


I love how Elliott goes "bottoms up" with his milk.


A bat and a net . . . maybe a new sport?


Checking out the wiggle car with Uncle Cale.


We were all thoroughly entertained by this.


I'm pretty sure I would pass out if I tried this.


In the dog house. Really.


Elliott found a stash of shells in the dog house.


I love having someone else behind the camera so we get pictures of all three of us. Thank you, Garrett, for taking pictures!


Oh! All four of us here. Nineteen months and nineteen weeks in the belly!


Elliott warmed up to everyone very quickly out here. He sat with Uncle Cale for a few stories and some snuggles.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment