Sunday, March 31, 2013

Daddy's Hat and Mama's Boots

Here are some catch up pictures from the past 10 days. I thought about touching up the pictures to remove Elliott's sores on his face, but since I don't have the superpowers to do that in real life, I thought it best to show the real bumps. However, a friend who is a professional photographer took beautiful pictures (keeper pictures!) of Elliott yesterday and did a superb job of photoshopping his healing bumps.

Another day, another of Daddy's hats.



Jesse and I watched in wonder as Elliott climbed up on the couch, pulled his book Otis into his lap, and started "reading." He sat there for quite a while reading quietly.


Elliott's new thing is wearing my shoes around the house. It started with my Danskos and has evolved to my winter boots, slippers, or any other shoes that happen to be accessible.


"Eye." Pointing out facial features while FaceTiming with Daddy.


Cheese!


Another day. Another outfit. Same boots.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment