Monday, June 10, 2013

A compilation of random cuteness

Every week or two, I download all the cute candid pictures from my phone. It's a special treat to see all the cuteness. These are from the last bit of May and early June.

Elliott sitting in his chair one morning. He likes to point to the chairs and say, "Elliott chair, Daddy chair, Mama chair."



He really wanted me to pull him in the sled. I don't think the sled would appreciate the gravel scars so we compromised and he could sit in there in the driveway.


Two Sundays ago, I took Elliott to run some errands with me. It was really not fair for me to ask him to be still for so long. When we were in BJ's, he spotted this "tractor" and tried to climb out of the cart. Danger! I let him sit in this ($2000!!!!) go-cart for a little while and he did not want to leave the store. It was the beginning of a rough couple of hours. I've learned my lesson and will only do quick stops when Elliott is with me.


We love watching Elliott run. His feet are pretty big for his body and they seem to swing all over the place when he is running. This was walking back to the Ortmans' house after a trip to the gelateria place down the street. Yum!


Elliott loves this jeep that my parents bought last month. He isn't tall enough to drive it but Jesse figured out a way to help him reach the peddles. He is sitting with a moving blanket behind him to get him farther forward. He doesn't get steering so Jesse had to follow closely behind.


We went to Dick's to pick up a few supplies for our camping trip (pictures coming soon). Here was Elliott carrying the water jug that is nearly as big as he is.


Out for an after dinner walk in town. Elliott rode in the wagon for most of the walk but insisted on pulling it at the end.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment