Sunday, June 9, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend - Part 2

As promised, here are the rest of the pictures from Memorial Day Weekend at the beach. It got progressively nicer over the course of the weekend so we spent more time outdoors.

Elliott enjoying lunch outside.



Pretty nice view from the highchair.


The Ortmans all fell asleep on Sunday afternoon. Ned and Holly in one chair . . . 


And Penny on my lap.


After some playtime on the beach, the boys needed another bath. Coco dried Elliott and kept him warm by the fire.


We tried briefly to recreate a cute picture of my siblings and me with our bare bottoms in front of the fire.


The boys were not interested so we gave up.


Coco and Elliott.


Monday was even warmer when the boys went to the beach for fun in the sand. Elliott practicing his shovel skills (not an easy tool for sand or eating).


Hard at work.


Ned getting a ride from Claire.



When Elliott was eating lunch on Monday, I tried Ned's old swimming goggles on him. He thought they were very funny - but not quite as funny as I thought they looked. This picture makes me laugh out loud!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment