Friday, August 16, 2013

Danielle's Baby Shower

Leigh, Holly, and I had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower last weekend for our great friend Danielle. We held the party at my parents' house - aka my party house.

All decorated and ready to go.



The bar.


Make your own mimosa bar.


The hostesses and the guest of honor.


Leigh, Danielle, and me. Leigh just had a baby on July 8th. Danielle is due October 19th. I am due September 18th. These babies will all grow up together!


Invitation.


Delicious treats. Leigh and Holly are probably the best bakers I know.


Yummy brunch.


Decorations in the dining room. I'd like to think that Martha would be proud. Martha Stewart, that is.


Humphrey, the greeter dog.


Danielle starting to open gifts.


Look of delight.


Bootcamp arms - because your arms aren't pregnant.


With the rocking horse from her mom.


Elliott spent the morning with Poppy while the girls did girly shower things. They came back when we were just wrapping up. Elliott loved pushing this cozy coupe shopping cart around. He kept trying to get in and did not understand why he didn't fit.


All of the shower guests. 


Danielle and I were talking and realized we could stand quite a distance apart and still have our bellies touch. I said it felt like a middle school slow dance.


Danielle and me.


Such a fun day! We can't wait to meet Baby Donlan in October!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment