Sunday, September 8, 2013

Labor Day Weekend - Part 1

As is our usual tradition, we spent Labor Day Weekend in Canada - Labour to the Canadians. Elliott and I went up on Friday night so we could wake up at the beach on Saturday morning. Jesse joined us later in the day. Here are a series of pictures from Saturday.

Elliott and Ned sitting on the counter next to Poppy.



Enjoying delicious local peaches.


Smiles.


Elliott likes to crawl with Penny. He looks like Baby Huey next to her. I can't wait to see how big he looks next to the new baby.


Riding the tiger.


Penny tasted Coco's chair.


Most of the house napped in the afternoon. While Elliott was down, I took the opportunity to nap myself since my nights have been long and sleepless. Holly did the same while Penny napped. Poppy rested too. When I woke up, I went downstairs to find Coco and Ned having some special time. When I walked in, Ned protested. I asked if he wanted alone time with Coco and he said yes. I completely understand. We all need one-on-one time with her. She's an extra-special lady!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment