Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day out with Thomas 2014

Thomas the Tank Engine came to our area a few weeks ago. We went last year and were excited to see Thomas again. Elliott and I were able to enjoy this special outing together while Lucy played with Poppy. Thank you, Poppy, for letting us have this special one-on-one time.


We met up with Colton, Hollyn, Jason, Leigh, CC, and Papa. Leigh shared her pictures from the day on her blog.


Hi Thomas!


Elliott was extra clingy when we arrived. I enjoyed the extra snuggles.


A bit skeptical of it all.


Hollyn loved watching the world go by.


Now he was getting into it.


Leigh and I tried to get a picture with the kids. They don't always cooperate!


Elliott was really excited to receive a Junior Engineer Certificate from the Train Engineer.


All the kids ventured over to CC and Papa (Colton's grandparents). Jason, Leigh, and I enjoyed a moment of calm on the other side of the train.


Showing off his certificate.


I think he was reading the letters.


Elliott wore his Thomas shirt for the big day.


Three of the four Smiths.


I nearly captured this wonderful moment when Colton kissed Leigh. If only Elliott hadn't walking in front of my camera . . . 


Colton and Jason.


These boys are getting so big!


2014 with Thomas and squirly Elliott.


2013 with Thomas and Lucy in my belly.


After our ride on Thomas, we toured the Medina railroad museum. These people are geniuses. On the way in, each kid was handed a small stool. They carried their own stools around so they could see in all of the cases. Well done, museum staff.


Checking out the model trains.


On the go.


Fire trucks!


Elliott got two tattoos, Salty and Harold.


Showing off his tattoos. 


I know it doesn't look like it but Elliott was really excited for the pony ride.


Elliott and Blaze.


He really did have fun. I promise.


Colton and Star.


Elliott, Harold the helicopter, and a random girl.


Back in Elma, Elliott tested the construction vehicle parking capacity of my parents' bathroom. Whatever it takes to get him to go potty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment