Friday, December 19, 2014

Early November

November should go quickly because I didn't take many pictures.
We kicked off the month with Gracie's birthday party. It has a princess and pirate theme. Lucy borrowed this dress and her eyes lit up when I put it on her. I'm not a huge fan of princess for the sake of princess but I feel special in a fancy dress so I'm not going to deprive Lucy of that!


We were one of the first families to arrive (first and only time that will happen) and the kids got right in the action.


Lucy loved the snack buffet.


Pre-bedtime snack snuggles.


Lucy snuggling with Daddy while watching football.


Sometimes eating is so tiring!


Coco did some shopping! This will fit perfectly next winter.


Dancing with her puppy again . . . and hugging Daddy at the end.


Shopping for a ski helmet so we can get this guy out this year.


Playing outside one Sunday.



We watched Conrad while his dad went to the Bills game with Tocker. All three kids had a great time playing and then took long naps!



Poppy's cargo.


Seeing Alton Brown with the fam. This was right after I took a red eye home from Denver, hence the sleepy eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment