Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Halloween 2014

I thought I was done with October until I realized I hadn't pulled the pictures off my phone since mid-October. Oops.
Halloween was a week-long event starting with a party the weekend prior.


Music class the next week with Emma, the mouse. Wouldn't you look skeptical if you were a teeny mouse next to a dinosaur strangling a peacock?? 


Emma and her long legs.


This video is amazing. Lucy chasing bubbles.


Pumpkin carving with Daddy. He made it home just in time for Halloween. 
Who wouldn't carve pumpkins in the nude?




The peacock headed out for Halloween. This cute costume was a hand-me-down from Penelope.


How most of our pictures turn out . . . 


It was dark, cold, and rainy but we had a great time with a group of people in the village. 





This was Elliott's first year going house to house.
Two funny take aways:
Upon being handed peanut M&Ms, Elliott exclaimed, "these are pooping M&Ms!"
Lucy welcomed herself into 3 or 4 homes. They opened the door to give out candy and she walked right in. Everyone was quite amused.




The vehicle of choice.


She walked almost the whole time!




No comments:

Post a Comment