Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cute Candids and Charlotte's Birthday Party

A random smattering of pictures. Jesse was away for a while at the beginning of the month. I try to email him a few pictures of the kids every day so I end up with lots of phone pictures.

All snuggly after bath. 1/11/14


Elliott is so excited when he gets to hold Lucy. She is really starting to light up when he is near her.


My munchkins!


Smiling in her MamaRoo.


The alarmingly random scene in our driveway one afternoon. Apparently there was an accident on our road and a roadblock just up the street from us. My neighbor went through the roadblock and sped up our very icy driveway. A cop followed and this happened. I didn't even know it - just kept telling the dog to stop barking. Quite the surprise when I looked down and saw the wrecked cop car, tow truck, and another cop car!


We love Charlotte's birthday parties. Last year and this year, Charlotte's party has been at Rolly Pollies, a great kid's gym. I took a ton of pictures last year with my nice camera. With two kids and only one parent this year (though there was a superb amount of communal parenting), I left the big camera at home and only got a few shots. Penny in the foam pit.


Elliott has had an aversion to frosting. Part of me winced when he chowed down on the pink sugar bomb but most of me rejoiced that he seems to be getting over his frosting issues. He's my son - he should like frosting!!


Ned loved the frosting, as he did last year.


Yum!


Lucy's party dress. Have I mentioned how fun it is to dress her??


Wearing her super cute Christmas jammies from Coco. Just like Elliott in his Santa jammies, these will not be reserved for the holiday season.


Elliott has been very interested in wearing his headlamp. It's all fun and games until he blinds me with the light.


Another day, another dress. It really is a dress. I promise. It's just all bunched up in this picture. She's working on her baby crunches.


The headlamp help with the sound block puzzle, a Christmas gift last year from Uncle Esteban.


No comments:

Post a Comment