Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sledding with Colton

Snow!!  Finally!  We got about 4" of snow yesterday and last night.  Leigh and I brought Colton and Elliott to Emery Park for a sled ride.  Jesse and I (and Elliott - in utero and out) have walked these loops often but we haven't had much snow since we've lived nearby.  Leigh and I realized that pulling sleds is tough!  We were both huffing and puffing on the uphill portions, and we're both pretty fit.  But it's all worth it to see the smiles on these boys' faces.  They loved it.  And so did we.  We vowed to do it again soon.  Hopefully the weather cooperates!  Leigh posted pictures on her blog too!

Colton wasn't so sure at first.  Elliott is telling him something very funny here.


What?  Why are you so smiley back there?


Elliott deciding he needs to go get Leigh


Big smiles


And more big smiles


I can't get enough of it.  Leigh was jumping up and down to get these big smiles.  I took a picture of her but decided to spare her by not posting it . . .


My boy and me


I'm not sure what is going on here but it makes me laugh


About 20 minutes into our sled ride, this happened . . .


"All that pulling looks tough, Mama.  I think I'll take a nap for you."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment